OniGroup is globally recognised by Google for consistently demonstrating consultative, deployment and support excellence, with awards such as the APAC Business Impact Award for 2016 and 2015 due to our continued focus on delivering positive business impacts to our clients.
In this role you will have the opportunity to excel your career with an exciting global organisation that also provides a long-term career path, on-going skills training and exceptional learning opportunities. You will be joining a young and vibrant team of professionals who have an enthusiasm for creative problem solving while learning new skills on a daily basis. This is achieved via our structured & collaborative training program designed by both OniGroup & Google.
This role shall be working directly with the OniGroup and Google ANZ teams across some of the largest & most disruptive companies across the region in enhancing their business’ using Google Cloud technologies.
Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and provide thought leadership.
Provide strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with OniGroup and Google
Drive new business development
Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
Lead and drive opportunities through the entire business cycle, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
A focus on ensuring growth across the existing portfolio through tailored engagement methodologies
Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of technology sales experience, providing cloud computing solutions.
- Experience maintaining relationships with enterprise customers.
- 2 years of experience in business development and business transformational enterprise technology solutions.
To be successful it is recommended you possess the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- A broad interest in business & technology
- Self motivated and take on responsibility
- Passion for ensuring that whatever you do, you do to the best of your ability
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A keen interest in learning and personal growth
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work & join in with the team
- Love of travel & embracing of cultural differences
- Legal or contractual training preferred
This position is open to all levels who love to try new things, are passionate about business and technology, thrive on responsibility and want more than just a job but also the opportunity to be part of a fun and active team.
If you think that this role would interest you please send through your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why you think you would fit in best with the description above to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a perfect position for a results-driven Consultant, with continued growth across our integrated offerings, we are looking for a motivated, analytical and business-minded consultant for our Sydney office. Your role will entail providing: consulting service, identifying data value, analytic insights, solution design, continual optimisation for new and existing customer.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of professionals who have an enthusiasm for creative problem solving while learning new skills on a daily basis. This is achieved via our structured & collaborative training program designed by both OniGroup & Google to give you a head start in your career. This role shall be working directly with our ANZ team across some of the largest & most disruptive companies across the region in enhancing their business’ using Google technology.